Presentation of the methodology of online dialogue in the hot phase of the ukrainian conflict
16—18 April 2016 the team of the Donbass Dialogue Platform conducted the second dialogue marathon in the framework of “Dialogues with Steinar Bryn” program in Svyatogorsk.
The marathon’s objective — the presentation of methodology and evaluation of effectiveness of online dialogue as a peacebuilding resource.
The marathon consists of three stages:
- immersion into online — offline, on the first day,
- online dialogues with the declared topics — on the second,
- analysis and evaluation of the methodology — on the third.
Previously in the process of crowdsourcing the participants chose the themes for online dualogues in the Facebook group of the Donbass Dialogue Platform (https://www.facebook.com/groups/DonbassDialog):
- Session 1: The peace process during the war. What are the limits, possibilities, practice?
- Session 2: How to organize a dialogue with community and local executive and legislative authorities?
- Session 3: Violence as a way of interaction in the conflict. Particular manifestation — the interaction of militarians and civilians
|Preparation stage of the Marathon - test activation with the co-speaker|